Emergency? Graduation at risk?

You can apply for an interest-free support loan if you find yourself in a serious social emergency and are thus feel you are unable to complete your studies properly.

Students for whom the Studierendenwerk Vorderpfalz is responsible and who pay the contributions to the Studierendenwerk, can apply for this loan. There is no legal entitlement to award a support loan.

The basis for a grant is your written application to the Studierendenwerk Vorderpfalz. Please contact us as part of the social counselling service. An application can only be made after a personal consultation has taken place.

Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Request for advice

« Please note that the code is case-sensitive.