- The inclusion of students in the third relief package is the right signal, but the funds are not sufficient.
- The energy price brake must also apply to tenants:inside the student union, since they pay flat rent
- Revenue from the dining halls no longer even covers the energy they have to pay for.
- Fish has become 100% more expensive to purchase
- Frying fats have become 90% more expensive
- Pasta costs on average over 60% more
- Electricity and gas prices have already more than doubled and further forecasts for the development of gas prices are not exactly optimistic
From October 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023, all dormitories of the Studierendenwerk and all 971 tenants in Landau, Germersheim, Ludwigshafen and Worms will compete against each other in an "Energy Saving Challenge".Energy is rapidly becoming more expensive, and unfortunately the Studierendenwerk will have to pass on the energy costs to you as a tenant in the future. To save your own money and to keep energy affordable, there is only one sensible way: SAVE ENERGY!So: Saving energy makes ecological, economic and social sense in order to conserve our resources. This should be incentive enough for you to actively participate in our challenge.
From 01 October, the Studierendenwerk will be free of disposable tableware. From then on, you can take your food to-go with us deposit-free and completely without any costs for you. So take your lunch or salad with you and avoid the garbage can.
What will be done? In the stress management courses you will learn how to deal with stress in a healthy way, different relaxation techniques and how to check your stress behavior.
Dienstag und Donnerstag
9:00 bis 12:00 UhrFor preliminary questions by phone, please contact Ms. Melissa Preis at 06341–28037340.
Soup of the day
Fillet of whiting in crispy breading
Soup of the day
Champignon cream sauce
(Gl,ML) or salad (Sn)