Student residence Bebelstraße 22 | 24-26
The house at Bebelstraße 22 offers 71 single apartments and one apartment for students with children.
Since the winter semester of 2015/16, the Studierendenwerk through its "Max Kade Haus" in Bebelstraße 24/26, was able to provide an additional 131 places.
The Max Kade Foundation, based in New York, attaches particular importance to promoting scientific and cultural exchange between Germans and Americans. The Foundation supported the construction of the house with a considerable contribution.
The dormitory has:
- 100 single apartments for €250 approx.18-20 sqm in size
- 98 single apartments for €310 approx.19-20 sqm in size
- 2 single apartments (with disabled access) for €270 approx. 29 sqm in size
- 1 apartment for student with child for €300 approx. 39sqm in size.
- 1 apartment for student with child for €360 approx. 47sqm in size
- 48 underground parking spaces and 3 outdoor parking spaces (with disable access)
- The deposit is uniformly €400.
- living / bedroom
- shower with WC and wash basin
- Pantry kitchen with fridge
- 2 living rooms / bedrooms
- Large closet,
- Bed with bedside drawer,
- Desk with container,
- Desk chair,
- Shelf and curtain rail.
- Large common room on the ground floor,
- Large common room on the attic floor
- Small common room on each floor (only at Bebelstrasse 22)
- Washing room with coin operated washing machines and dryer
- Internet connection and satellite reception (a digital receiver is to be supplied by the tenant) in each apartment.
Applications for this dormitory can be submitted throughout the year. The moving in dates are 01.03. and 01.09. of each year. All applications submitted by 01.02. and 01.08. are able to take part in the allocation process for the respective semester. Applications for the dormitory must be submitted online via our digital application system at: https://tl1host.eu/SWLD/#home
If we cannot offer you a place, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us at the latest at the beginning of the semester.
The Student Housing Department wishes you every success and a good start in your new city.